• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

muc33

Iowa Ice Roll Call

Tell us if you're here, where you are from and where you fish most often!  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Yeah I would say go for it.  Its not too hard and saving 3K was well worth it.
    • Thanks. Too late this year, but I need to do something before next winter.  It's a garage above another garage, and I don't want to find our cars sitting in the lower level. For now I'[m using mats on the floor, but that's not a perfect solution.
    • Or an attempt at humor??   But really every time you bring up sous vide you get the same predictable responses which are mostly just to get a rise out of you.  And I thought you brought it up just to get a rise out of them. So really it's hard to tell who is trolling who.
    • Sorry man, I must have missed it.   Long story short, I used some sort of quikcrete garage floor resurfacer to fill in the chunked out parts and smooth over the pitting.  Then I painted it with this rocksolid polycuramine stuff.  The whole process was kind of a pain, it definitely doesn't look 100% perfect but it did the job and it only cost me a few hundred.  Holding up so far.
    • Bobby, I know this is over a year old, but I never saw a response.  I still have not done anything with my garage floor.  Can you tell me how about your experience on this?   Thanks.
    • I have fly line on mine but i have three different colors. works good for untangling. 
    • I have a food plot that is so productive every year that we call it the Meat Field.
    • In Belle Plaine you might just have some folks from Wisconsin stop by and hang around, if you do! 😋
    • Ignorance or Trolling.   Sometimes hard to tell the difference.         
    • Stop out the store from November 29 - December 1 for our Annual Truckload Sale!  Great deals on everything in the store and there will be industry reps and Pros on-hand to answer questions and join in on the fun with everyone!   For more info please visit our event page.... Truckload Sale Info - CLICK HERE   Looking forward to chatting with fellow FM/HSO members and stocking up for another ice season and Christmas!!   Thanks for all of the support!!