• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey eyeguy....BBQ sauce

smurfy

44 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Mr Pig Stuff about 6 hours closer and not too shabby. Hog in the Road in Grove City is a worthy drive. LMIT  would've known that.

Looks like there is a Mr Pig Stuff in Shakopee. Is that the same one?

11 hours ago, Bryce said:

Mr Pig Stuff about 6 hours closer and not too shabby. Hog in the Road in Grove City is a worthy drive. LMIT  would've known that.

I agree, not too shabby. It's my favorite local BBQ but still doesn't compare to Joe's Kansas City BBQ.

10 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Looks like there is a Mr Pig Stuff in Shakopee. Is that the same one?

That's the one.

12 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Joe's KC BBQ has the best BBQ in Kansas City in my opinion and that's saying something.

Ate there last summer for the first time. OMG I am still craving it, it was absolutely fantastic.

Went to the the original one in the old gas station on a weekday at about 10:45am 15 mins before they opened. Was a small line already and man did they move the people through there quick. You better be ready to order when you get to the counter or they will just go to the next person. And it was a steady flow of customers the entire time we were there, it was non stop.

We got our food literally as soon as we ordered and I was in heaven. My family of 4 ordered a little bit of everything and there wasn't a single piece of food left on our trays. 

6 minutes ago, rundrave said:

Ate there last summer for the first time. OMG I am still craving it, it was absolutely fantastic.

Went to the the original one in the old gas station on a weekday at about 10:45am 15 mins before they opened. Was a small line already and man did they move the people through there quick. You better be ready to order when you get to the counter or they will just go to the next person. And it was a steady flow of customers the entire time we were there, it was non stop.

We got our food literally as soon as we ordered and I was in heaven. My family of 4 ordered a little bit of everything and there wasn't a single piece of food left on our trays. 

Yep, I had a very similar experience. Anyone who hasn't been to Joe's gas station location is missing out for sure!

3 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

You should make us all some ribs so we can taste it. :D

I'll have to wait till I find a fresh road kill!!:grin:

2 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Yada, yada, yada, yada....:tired:

A plug your pie hole ding dong!:grin::P