• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

rundrave

Deer caught in fence rescue

Just getting ready to head out pheasant hunting yesterday and saw this deer. I had my go pro all already to go for hunting and we jumped out and helped. She took off pretty good I think she will be ok. she looped back behind the building and we watched her jump another fence and she made it just fine. Hopefully she gives birth to a big buck for someone someday.

Watching the way that doe was kicking and thrashing I was surprised her leg wasn't injured, but she took off without any noticeable limp. Great job.

Nice job.  About 10-15 years ago we had to do the same thing while out pheasant hunting.  

On 12/21/2016 at 5:02 PM, Getanet said:

Watching the way that doe was kicking and thrashing I was surprised her leg wasn't injured, but she took off without any noticeable limp. Great job.

when we first approached I thought she had a broken leg. That fence had rubbed it raw right down to the tendon. She grunted a bit at first when we started to free her.

Then when she got her head stuck in there after we got her out I thought aww man here we go again. Thankfully it all worked out.