• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

rundrave

What to sell an old Marcum VX-1 for?

since I upgraded this year I don't need this any longer. Anyone have any idea what I could sell it for or what I should ask? It had the brushes repaired a few years ago when I sent it into Marcum and since than has been working great and its still in good shape. Its not the new version of the vx-1 its the older model that looks like this:

marcumVX-1[1].jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have not purchases Forscan as I have access to an  OEM scan tool. There are somethings that the Forscan software can do that IDS cannot with Asbuilt. I have ways arround that. Just to clarify, you may not have to purchase the software to do what you want but use their free version. This is worth exploring. As for the OBD interface, might want to ask that question is a specific f150 forum and get an idea of what others are using.    High speed and medium speed compatibility would be nice for future toying. For your truck, you only need high speed interface. I can't remember what pins. Your truck has a gateway module DLC.  Basically it's a router that allows the different networks to communicate, but also your scan tool to communicate with all the networks over HS CAN 1 and 2.   The only software related mod I have done to my car is change the 3 turn signal blinks to 4.   Happy modding!
    • Ok that makes sense. When I saw swan I figured it was an member id. When I went to cub today I asked the HS kid if they had any  I got "I know we have them I just don't know where they'd be". I said freezers maybe by the other tots he said "what makes you think that" You can't make it up!
    • I think Schwan's is what was meant.   https://www.schwans.com/products/product?id=60297   The operator person will bring them right to your abode.  
    • icefishinnut gets 2nd win with a 301 score.. 2--rl_sd                     298 3--BlackLundProV  293 4--Fishing_Novice   285 5--mnwildman         284 6--Juneau4               282 7--Swiveldigger       275 8--huckfin                 274 9--Rip_Some_Lip     244 ___________________________________________________ SEASON TOTALS 1--Fishing_Novice           5274 2--BlackLundProV           5126 3--huckfin                         5094 4--Juneau4                       5076 5--Rip_Some_Lip              4952 6--Swiveldigger                4876 7--rl_sd                              4825 8--icefishinnut                  4804 9--mnwildman                  4780
    • Box? i don't think I've ever seen them but will be looking in a little while
    • Buy a box of cheesy tots.  Cook.   Use rack over sheet pan on grill or in oven.  😀
    • Cheesy tots sound great! Anyone got a recipe?
    • If you're feeling adventurous some time follow the same process you just explained but instead of using a rib rub try using a generous amount of Montreal Chicken seasoning with yellow mustard as your glue.  Also, try a wing or thigh before using the Famous Dave sauce.   Goof Luck
    • I took wings, thighs and legs and put rib rub on them and let them sit for 4 hours then I smoked them for about 90 minutes this morning. Tonight I put them on the grill to crisp up and slathered with Famous Dave's. I seem to kill chicken on the grill but with the smoker I can regulate better plus all that flavor. Only way I'll do chicken now!
    • The grain belt is a bigger sin.😁