• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Arctic Cat atv owner's

randerson

im not a fan of cats but thats just me personally. They are good machines, I will say if you are spending the money be sure to opt for the EPS. Its worth the money so dont pass it up to save some money on a model that doesnt have it.

19 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

friend has one and the in/out bearing went out again, 2nd time, just got it back today and they took it out and did not replace it cause it's not needed.  900.00 repair, you might want to check on that.

Can you say this again more slowly for me. Why did he think it needed to be replaced again if they found nothing wrong once they tore it apart? :confused:

when the bearing went out the rig would not go, start and put in gear and die.  so the 1st time they replaced the bearing and when it went out again they said it wasn't needed so they did what ever to get it back up running.  I'm not sure what they did as it was not my place to jump in and question them on the ins and outs of it.  if I learn more I will post

I used to work at a Yamaha and Arctic cat dealer years ago. Yamaha outsold Cat by a lot then, the gap is closer now, that being said I own 2 Yamaha. 02 kodiak and 06 kodiak, dad owns 2 grizzly's, brother owns 2 kodiak's. They take a beating and just keep going with basic maintenance. I would stick to Yamaha or Honda if it were my money. Just my .02 cents.