• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Bobby Bass

Looking for a female

As most of you know I am a wonderful and handsome chocolate lab named Duncan. In my rescue when I was just a pup we were unable to recover my papers. I thought that it would be nice to breed me at least once before we have my package removed this summer as I will be turning six here soon and it will be time. I have been unable to find myself a partner and it dawned on me I should try here. So is anyone here interested in breeding their female with me ? I am looking for a pup for my owner, Bobby Bass so I would request first pick of the litter for breeding payment. I know this is a long shot but Duluth has made it so hard to breed your dog with all the license they are imposing. If you are interest and live in a reasonable distance of Duluth please contact me or Bobby Yea I know it is a shot in the dark so to speak but who knows.

Video%2022%200%2000%2026-03_zpsfm0z8avx.

sorry duncan.......... but my master took care of my female parts long time ago. i am spoiled rotten but love to hunt too!!!!

CoCo!!!!!!!!! from stearns county!!!!!!!!

all good. he weighs 63 pounds which is dead on for his breed and will be making a vet visit here this spring for a check up.. Before we get him clipped.