• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam Kenai Pro Thermal Flip Over

Coon

I am wondering if you have looked up the set up size...L 90” or 7ft 6 in. x W 38 or 3ft 2” and the center Height is 64" or 5ft 4 and the sled is about 4 ft long so subtract that away from the setup size to get a ruff idea with the fishable area.  I would sit down with a tape measure and try to get a ruff idea if you feel that you will have room to move round.

I have one, I'm 6'2". So far i like it, seat is comfy, light weight.  I rarely fish with the door closed, I like to look around, my mr heater/cooker is actually outside the tent area and it warms up nice.  Keep the wind to your back   

My dad and I have them. They're brand new; haven't even fished in them yet. I have, however, been in and out of them countless times while doing modifications on them in the living room.

I'm about 6'4, as well, and they fit me just fine. One thing that really suits our height is the height of the seat. Some of the flip-over houses have really low seats that I find to be kind of uncomfortable. Feels like you're sitting on a milk crate or a short bucket. The Kenai seat is a little taller, very similar to a boat seat with a 15" pedestal feather than the 13" pedestal which is the industry standard.