• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

College Student Performing Research: Help Required

GeorgeA

4 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Well oddly the 2016 Clapp IDEA Business Plan Competition seems to be over and since GeorgeA posted this "Hey guys! I'm a senior at Indiana University in a business competition. He must be competing in the 2017 spring competition. Right? ;)

Important Dates:

Registration – due February 11th by 11:59 pm
Business Plan – due February 25th by 11:59 pm
Finalists Notified – March 4th
Final Presentation Slide Deck – due April 7th by 5pm
IDEA Competition Presentations – April 8th 

Also Nick you stated this "I used to work in marketing helping charter fishing companies" are you back at Purdue getting your Masters now? :confused:

I Wish you guys from competing Colleges Indiana and Purdue well in the Competitions or own Out Door web site your trying to start. :)

Sorry lol I read that wrong....2017 IDEA competition. 2016 for the Schurz however. And no I'm an undergrad, I just ran a company for 5 years doing marketing for small businesses across the country that I started at 17. I built this for a charter fishing company in the keys that got me into this area.  And yes oaken bucket aside, we work well together. 

Edited by Nick S

On 11/29/2016 at 7:45 PM, Jim Uran said:

I'm still looking man, just a few shallow ponds froze over the last cool blast. 

If you and Mike want to fish sometime this winter up this way I'll find us a good bite :)

Geez Jim, how many times did I ask you to find me some big crappie? :(

49 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

My, such big words!! Yer a talented liddle Smurf, aintcha? We might as well get to work doin' what we were accused of, munchkin!!! Like Carly Simon said, "no one does it better".... ;) :grin:

i plead the fifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ALL he needs...  something more to get him babbling and more  fired up!  On the other hand, why would anyone wanna ruin good whiskey by putting cinnamon it? Or any other flavor for that matter?! Guess it's like those tootsy-frootsy "Beers"...."With a hint of lemon zest"  "Fall spices"....whatever works for ya, I guess. :whistle: