• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Black Friday - Local Options

bonebaby0

With Thanksgiving comes Black Friday Fishing Sales .... What is everyone looking for this year?  I thought I had was to try and support local tackle/fishing/gear folks this year.  Like a lot of people I will be making a tacklewarehouse order too but figured I would put a plug in for all the local guys.  Here is a list of a few to consider ..... and please add more if you know of some folks who build/have cool products.  I hope to purchase a new G2 Humminbird Helix Graph - come on Santa work with me!  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

B2 Custom Tackle, North Metro Bass Academy, OptiCast, Swagger Tackle, Mat Muncher Tungsten

I'm looking to purchase a new drop shot rod from TW Friday. I've been going back and forth with different brands. I usually like to try something a little different for brands so I think I have narrowed it down to a Castaways Skeleton V2 dropshot rod. I guess we will see how it works next year. 

Some small guys and local options:

NorthStar Custom Baits usually has a Cyber Monday Jig sale. Little Jims in Annandale has a good selection of fisihing gear. Actually cheaper than the big stores on some of their reels.  

It's not bass fishing, but Hardware Hank in St.Michael has a pretty good select of Ice fishing tackle. Great family owned business.

49 minutes ago, RuddyDuck said:

Some small guys and local options:

NorthStar Custom Baits usually has a Cyber Monday Jig sale. Little Jims in Annandale has a good selection of fisihing gear. Actually cheaper than the big stores on some of their reels.

It's not bass fishing, but Hardware Hank in St.Michael has a pretty good select of Ice fishing tackle. Great family owned business.

I like Little Jim's they have a lot of good crapp stuffed into that little shop. I bought my Ice Kings there a few years ago because they had the best price. ;)

Edited by leech~~

Not sure if anyone on here uses Fenwick rods, but Gander has a Cyber Week sale on the Fenwick Aetos for $79.99.  I think it's last year's model, but regularly priced at $179.  It's got a skeleton reel seat for increased sensitivity and lighter weight. Not sure if I'll like that or not, but just bought one to replace a rod I broke this summer.