• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow for the last weekend!

leech~~

5 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Anyone else excited for the 8" to 12" inches of snow forecast to fall this Friday up north. And night temps in the teens! That should get some Deer moving around for food! :)

Hope we don't die on the drive up Friday night!!  Whoot Whoot! :eek:

Good luck to you this weekend! Don't die on the way up!

I saw that there's 8" to 12" predicted for Isabella where we hunt! Although I'm not going up the last weekend, I'm watching the forecast and hoping the snow will stick around for muzzle loader opener (my real love). So far the temps look promising. Over firearm opener we moved to a different area and would really like to have some snow to make it easier to see how the deer move. I figure we'll need a couple years (or more) to learn a new area.

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Hard to imagine we'll get what some are forecasting after this warm fall, but hey, it's MN and that's the kind of stuff that happens.

If this system brings some ducks it's gonna be really hard to decide what to hunt for!

Good luck!

Ducks there is still a lot of deer hunting to be had, but ducks are over in just a handfull of days. I believe this is the last weekend. 

Up by LOW the snow forecast is for only an inch or so.  I wish it would be for a few more inches but it is what it is.  I will be driving up Thursday afternoon and should be thru any nasty weather before it starts.