• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Against the Texans?

Jim Uran

I wonder how we will do when #14 on the sidelines? I think his lack of productivity is due to the defenses shifting their coverage towards him. I don't think it will be as detrimental as people are saying... Our Defense will put the hurts to their pitiful offensive line. 17-10 Vikings on top!  *** Giants over Green bay 36-24 tonight. 

28 minutes ago, Jim Uran said:

I wonder how we will do when #14 on the sidelines? I think his lack of productivity is due to the defenses shifting their coverage towards him. I don't think it will be as detrimental as people are saying... Our Defense will put the hurts to their pitiful offensive line. 17-10 Vikings on top!  *** Giants over Green bay 36-24 tonight. 

Sounds about right Jim. If your right today I will start putting money on your picks!  :lol:

As impressive as the defense has been all year, I am more impressed with how the offense is looking. Bradford seems to get better each week which isn't a surprise. Too bad Smith dropped that INT. Certain pick 6 for sure.

Hopefully they can get some guys healthy and maybe find some depth for the O-line in this break. They are dropping like flies.

57 minutes ago, CaptainMusky said:

Hopefully they can get some guys healthy and maybe find some depth for the O-line in this break. They are dropping like flies.

Heard rumors that the Vikings are bringing in Jake Long for a look this week.  If he's really finally healthy he could really help the OL.  He was a stud a few years ago before injuries and he knows how to play the line.  With him its not a question of talent or ability to play, the only question is whether his knees can hold up.