• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Jeremy airjer W

Week 28 Winner

Yaggie takwes top honors this week beating our points leader by three points. Yaggie's team finished 1st, 6th, 7th, and 13th earning him 379 points for the week and his thrid weekly win of the year. 379 points is also yaggies top score of the year and the third highest score of all the teams for the year. Congrats on a great week Yaggie!

yaggie   379
Fishin-Novice   376
BlackLundPro   334
Huckfin   329
gregg52   309
88fan   304
fishing star   297
Rip_Some_Lip   297
SwivelDigger   292
musky999   269
juneau4   263
mnwildman   263
Jar Jar   261
jwhjr   259
cat-man   235
Airjer   234
Moose   149

Total Points

1     Fishin-Novice   7,929
2     musky999   7,921
3     gregg52   7,910
4     Rip_Some_Lip   7,748
5     jwhjr   7,698
6     yaggie   7,575
7     mnwildman   7,569
8     88fan   7,504
9     Huckfin   7,447
10     Jar Jar   7,357
11     BlackLundPro   7,348
12     fishing star   7,341
13     Airjer   7,298
14     SwivelDigger   7,267
15     cat-man   7,231
16     juneau4   7,188
17     Moose   6,622

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Not if you're diabetic.
    • Anyone here have any experience with keeping and using pigeons, especially homers, for dog training?   I have an almost 2 year old Brittany that has not even been out hunting yet.... Last fall he was pretty young yet plus I had some health issues that kept me unable to walk around the woods or fields.   I'm not trying to turn my dog into some kind of world champion hunter or anything. I just want to be able to spend more time, all year long as opposed to only hunting season,  doing the thing he loves to do the most. We already have a great time on a daily basis playing an endless game of fetch and he is the most prolific tennis ball catcher (after one bounce) that I have ever seen. He also spends his days chasing rabbits, birds and squirrels in our fenced in yard along with lounging in his very own pool on hot days. He is trained to do all the normal things like sit, lay, shake, come, etc and I have no doubt that he has lots of natural hunting instinct so this seems to be where the progression of his training should head.   I do live in town but as long as I'm not keeping dozens of birds at one time, I don't think it will be an issue. I will check with the city before proceeding though. I'm thinking of getting about 6 homing pigeon squeakers and keeping them in a hutch in my yard. Is there any problem with the birds being in the same yard as the dog?   I'm thinking I could go out to the country on any given day and plant a few birds for my dog to sniff out. I have access to private property to do this on but I am wondering, is it legal to do this on wildlife management areas? I think I recall that after a certain date it is OK to train dogs?   Anyone else do this? Any advice?
    • Light Beer, pffffft! Kind of like the fat lady ordering 4 Big Macs, 3 orders of fries and a diet soda. 
    • So what's better? I suppose you are going to say Coors light or Miller lite?
    • Pair of loading ramps. Weight capacity is 700 pounds each. Very good condition. $50.00 for the pair. Live near Elk River MN
    • ....said no one ever.....😁
    • You want to read High Speed 1 at pins 6 and 14 of the DLC. HS CAN 2 is on pins 3&11. Some fords have Medium Speed CAN on pins 3&11. Keep this in mind when shopping for your reader.
    • Fake quote. I never said anything about 'Swans". I thought you were against fake quotes?    
    • The best light beer ever made!
    • Yikes! read the ingredients. make them from scratch. Many recipes on the web.