• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

leech~~

Climbing sticks?

Due to having a few ladder stands taken in the last few years I have been thinking of going back to a hang stand with climbing sticks and taking the sticks with after setup.

Anyone else do this and which ones would be light and stack well for carrying, fast and quit setup and sturdy? I know a lot to ask!

I just hate the thought of clanging around on opening day but it's better then finding your stand gone all together in the dark! :sick:

Edited by leech~~

21 hours ago, rkhinrichs said:

Lone wolf but they are expensive. Muddy brand is not bad!

Thanks rkhinrichs, most not be a lot of folks using sticks by the feed back.

Lone wolf, XOP and I am hearing good things about Hawk Helium sticks. All would work, I have a set of lone wolf and really like them but they aren't perfect by any means.

Lone wolf, XOP and I am hearing good things about Hawk Helium sticks. All would work, I have a set of lone wolf and really like them but they aren't perfect by any means.

I buy whatever is on sale, but dont much care about portability or weight.  Just got some big game 32" sticks for $13 each at farm n barn.  They work fine for my purposes.

7 minutes ago, Cooter said:

I buy whatever is on sale, but dont much care about portability or weight.  Just got some big game 32" sticks for $13 each at farm n barn.  They work fine for my purposes.

On sale is good but since I would have to carry them in and set the up opening morning I don't want to haul a piano in there. We have hunted this spot for about 18 years without seeing a person, now it's getting hard to trust the area.  We think it may be a local that comes during the week with a bolt cutters and cuts the lock cables. Kind of suks.  Will head over to Fleet and check them out. Thanks.

Never mind, found a thread on this topic in bowhunting forum. 

Apparently depends on what kind of public land whether semi or permanent stands are ok.  

Edited by delcecchi