• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

21 minutes ago, Grainbelt said:

I've never seen ones like this before, anyone know what they are? They are growing by a dying Maple. They are up in the morning and gone by afternoon. 

I think I'd call them "Morning Wood Mushrooms"! 

How do you rotate pictures?

20160812_101427.jpg

20160921_075804.jpg

They may be called Wrinkled thimble-cap.  I have a few in my yard right now as well. 

My wife came in all excited to tell me there were some Morels growing in the back yard last week!  I said hardly unlikely and don't mess with them just mow them over. ;)

As far as rotating pics, not sure how you posted them. Direct from the cell phone sometimes is a little tricky on mine and best if the picture is taken with the phone horizontal as opposed to vertical, then cropped before I post. If I save them in the confuser first, then I can edit and rotate them so they're right side up as I did here.

I'm not a mushroom expert but these look like stinkhorns. We find these in fields some years. Those that look like this often smell like bleach.

shroom.jpgshroom 2.jpg 

8 hours ago, Delun Kang said:

Hello guys. Nice discussion going on the mushroom. Yes, You are right that they are up in the morning and gone by afternoon so we can call them "Morning Wood Mushrooms".  A variety of mushroom available nowadays. Growing mushrooms is achieved in several successive steps, and is much more complicated than growing plants, generally. Growing this edible fungus is not an easy task to do as it takes many efforts to do. Some agricultural companies like Agrinoon are especially known for catering the best Mushroom Logs for Sale.

Do you have a web page for Agrinoon company? You've mentioned them on everyone of your posts. Do their mushrooms go well with Spam?  You should try Spam with the mushrooms like we have in the USA. :)

https://www.hormelfoods.com/brand/spam-brand/

Edited by leech~~

30 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Do you have a web page for Agrinoon company? You've mentioned them on everyone of your posts. Do their mushrooms go well with Spam?  You should try Spam with the mushrooms like we have in the USA. :)

https://www.hormelfoods.com/brand/spam-brand/

Ya, but you'll have to have the guys at Wang Chung's Chop Suey house translate....

http://www.agrinoon.com/