• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's on the grill

19 hours ago, rl_sd said:

On the Facebook pellet grill forums, it seems like smoked quest dip is all the rage...... so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot. It ended up being a much bigger pan full than I thought! Next time I will be doing a half batch

E294474F-24F3-4621-BACE-C9C04F53ABF6.jpeg.d21ab64adbb80e4911b864a2d2df7acd.jpeg

How much snoose do you use for a full batch?   

On 6/14/2020 at 8:58 PM, rl_sd said:

On the Facebook pellet grill forums, it seems like smoked quest dip is all the rage...... so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot. It ended up being a much bigger pan full than I thought! Next time I will be doing a half batch

E294474F-24F3-4621-BACE-C9C04F53ABF6.jpeg.d21ab64adbb80e4911b864a2d2df7acd.jpeg

6097E469-8516-4A94-957F-4EBF236E3A22.thumb.jpeg.ae0dd036315cba085cab886aa553dcc3.jpeg

Recipe?

11 hours ago, going4it said:

Recipe?

Sure. It has 2 lbs velvetta, 1 lb Gouda, 1/2lb pepper jack, 1 lb ground beef, 2 cans rotell, 1 green pepper, 1 package of cream cheese. Wife wouldn’t let me put onion in it :(. This makes a BIG batch and could easily be cut down. Next time I would prob cut the Gouda down to 1/2 lb and include an additional can of rotell

Looks and sounds great guys! Been awhile since I put thighs in the cast, seasoned them up with what I had, coated the pan with oil and did my best to sear. Thought I would need some broth but was plenty of fatty goodness in the skin. The natural light fought me a little on pics and oh yeah,  momma had baby reds and plenty of other veggies in the oven..

20200817_172647.jpg

20200817_173039.jpg

Meatloaf on the pellet grill today. First time I’ve done it out of the pan because I wanted more smoke on it. I wrapped 3 with parts of some pans I use for smaller items that go on the grill.  All but one we stuffed with cheese. One had baby bells, one string cheese sticks, and the other had hoop cheese. The fourth had a combination of the three with what was left. Turned out fantastic with the baby bells being the favorite. 

7BFD4565-0C92-409B-B89A-04BB08BF4F21.jpeg

156E0B1C-CC79-4966-8FF6-853E1D7936AF.jpeg

82145E53-16E2-45EB-B951-1E036B9BFD0D.jpeg

Edited by huntnfish

1 hour ago, huntnfish said:

It was just a grill mat I cut in half. In the picture there are 2 sitting on half a mat that I cut. I ordered them off amazon to put wings on. 

thanks, I got to work on the cheese part, not the best luck with stuffed cheese over all...  oh well it tastes good!!

2 hours ago, chaffmj said:

I like butter on all my sandwiches. Especially a peanut butter sandwich!

butter and bacon all good!!!!!  try mayo on the peanut butter sandwich!!  and don't yell at me till ya ya try a spoon full of each!!