• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

bobberineyes

What's on the grill

I wish I was drinking before lunch again. Darn job guess I will have to wait til Thursday for that.

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

rl-sd are you drinking before lunch again? 🤪 You replied to me but that wasn't my picture! 😆

There is no "again" if you never really stop, right? Commented on your comment because you were also admiring the contents on the table.

Wild rice and mushroom venny brauts from a butcher shop in Stevens point wisc, kraut and my own version of Mac and cheese. Grated smoked Gouda and pepper jack cheese and threw it in.

IMG_20190707_123300523.jpg

24 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

Rice in a braut huh??? I gave ya a thumbs up on the mac tho.. 😉

Wasn't my doing. Got these from my brother. Think it was also chroncly infected wisc venny to.

Ribeyes over Kingsford, an angel hair pasta outta a box and frozen peas. It's my last home cooked meal before I have to eat overrated and over priced food for a week in sin City.

IMG_20190707_182630286_HDR.jpg

6 hours ago, smurfy said:

Wild rice and mushroom venny brauts from a butcher shop in Stevens point wisc, kraut and my own version of Mac and cheese. Grated smoked Gouda and pepper jack cheese and threw it in.

IMG_20190707_123300523.jpg

Horseradish?

I got them from grillgrates.com. They have different sizes for different grills. Anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly and flare ups are not an issue. Good for steaks also.

I got their spatula with fingers that fit between the ridges so you can lift up on the fillets instead of pushing a spatula under them. Keeps filets from busting up and falling in the grill.

I season both sides of filets, spray cooking oil on both sides and on the grill grates. No sticking. When we were in Anchorage we ate at Momma O's. Great grilled fish there, I watched how they cooked it and used their method. Crappies and walleyes are on the agenda.

20190727_201437.jpg

57 minutes ago, Grainbelt said:

I got them from grillgrates.com. They have different sizes for different grills. Anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly and flare ups are not an issue. Good for steaks also.

I got their spatula with fingers that fit between the ridges so you can lift up on the fillets instead of pushing a spatula under them. Keeps filets from busting up and falling in the grill.

I season both sides of filets, spray cooking oil on both sides and on the grill grates. No sticking. When we were in Anchorage we ate at Momma O's. Great grilled fish there, I watched how they cooked it and used their method. Crappies and walleyes are on the agenda.

x 2 on the Grill Grates. I bought them for my pellet grill. Other than the benefits that GB already mentioned, they also drawn in heat - which allows me to sear on my pellet grill. You can buy them custom sized to fit - so I bought them big enough to replace one out of my 3 grates. I have also used them on my gas grill when grilling fatty stuff.

I might have to look into a set of those for my Weber gas grill.  It would be nice to swap them in and out as needed or to just replace one side so I have both options available. 

One thing they recommend is to clean your grill of built up grease before use.  I could see where that would be pretty important on a gas grill where you could have a runaway inferno. The plates hold heat under them igniting excess grease.