• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's on the grill

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

rl-sd are you drinking before lunch again? ? You replied to me but that wasn't my picture! ?

There is no "again" if you never really stop, right? Commented on your comment because you were also admiring the contents on the table.

24 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

Rice in a braut huh??? I gave ya a thumbs up on the mac tho.. ?

Wasn't my doing. Got these from my brother. Think it was also chroncly infected wisc venny to.

6 hours ago, smurfy said:

Wild rice and mushroom venny brauts from a butcher shop in Stevens point wisc, kraut and my own version of Mac and cheese. Grated smoked Gouda and pepper jack cheese and threw it in.

IMG_20190707_123300523.jpg

Horseradish?

I got them from grillgrates.com. They have different sizes for different grills. Anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly and flare ups are not an issue. Good for steaks also.

I got their spatula with fingers that fit between the ridges so you can lift up on the fillets instead of pushing a spatula under them. Keeps filets from busting up and falling in the grill.

I season both sides of filets, spray cooking oil on both sides and on the grill grates. No sticking. When we were in Anchorage we ate at Momma O's. Great grilled fish there, I watched how they cooked it and used their method. Crappies and walleyes are on the agenda.

20190727_201437.jpg

57 minutes ago, Grainbelt said:

I got them from grillgrates.com. They have different sizes for different grills. Anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly and flare ups are not an issue. Good for steaks also.

I got their spatula with fingers that fit between the ridges so you can lift up on the fillets instead of pushing a spatula under them. Keeps filets from busting up and falling in the grill.

I season both sides of filets, spray cooking oil on both sides and on the grill grates. No sticking. When we were in Anchorage we ate at Momma O's. Great grilled fish there, I watched how they cooked it and used their method. Crappies and walleyes are on the agenda.

x 2 on the Grill Grates. I bought them for my pellet grill. Other than the benefits that GB already mentioned, they also drawn in heat - which allows me to sear on my pellet grill. You can buy them custom sized to fit - so I bought them big enough to replace one out of my 3 grates. I have also used them on my gas grill when grilling fatty stuff.

On 12/17/2016 at 4:55 PM, bobberineyes said:

Burglars tonight, the old  girl still ran almost 400 in the cold. You never know but if I don't give Rick the burnt buns I might get a hoody..;)

20161217_162504_resized.jpg

Looks very tasty!

Please tell me what is model of your grill? Is it a small grill? I see that you have enough space to cook a lot of food, but it does not look big size. I'm reading a bunch of reviews about  small grill now, trying to choose a good one to take with me on a trip