• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outside strobes?

aczr2k

Going to finish a new Yetti 8x16 shell, looking for the exterior strobes.  I have everything else planned out/ordered just down to these.  What has everyone been using?  The only ones I really like are at superbright led and they are $36 each.  Thanks.

16 minutes ago, rl_sd said:

I believe that they are used to signal house location if you have someone coming out to meet you on the lake at night.

Plus + 1 on a Big lake they can help friends find you and may even save your own ars if you were out exploring at night with a sled and porty and some snow comes in and you don't have a GPS.

Edited by leech~~

I get a lot of people coming out after dark trying to find us, so they are really nice to have.  Much better than turning on the flashers on the truck/fish house, which seem to attract other fishermen to find out if we need help (a good thing, but a waste of time for them).