• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Cheetah

Can't find it...

So far...  Bear spray, lightweight sleeping bag, headlamp, marking tape...   I did find a hat that I couldn't find last fall.   I'm sure I will think of some more stuff.  Some day I need to thin out all the stuff I don't use so I can stop sifting through it looking for the things I do use.

I got one of those pelvic saws last year and was all excited to use it last fall on a deer.  Couldn't find it anywhere.  Well season came and I never did find it.  Darn I was disappointed I couldn't use it.  Well I found it a month later right in my glove compartment where I put it so I wouldn't lose it.  Now I have to remember it for this year.

Did the same thing last year with a new set of knives for deer season.  Found them the last day of the season after everything was cut up.  Also in the glove compartment so I wouldn't forget them.  That glove compartment is a black hole where things go to die.