• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally got a big walleye...

BoxMN

Sounds like a super time and great fish to boot. Now, can you talk our wife into a $500-600 fiberglass repro for the wall?  That is your next challenge of a life time!  :D

I'm still trying to talk mine into getting my 36" Laker that I released done but losing the challenge so far! :(

Edited by leech~~

Thanks guys! It was fun and I was all smiles with each "super head shake" she made :)

Leech, the good thing about replicas is you can keep working on the war department until they give in, which might even be years later ;) haha! That's my plan!!!

Congrats Box, mpester came in my office and showed me a pic of your fish yesterday......"Seen it already"

:)

I'm still stuck on 27".

Heck, the Mrs. has a 29"er.

Lately, I've been seriously considering a graphite replica for a 22"+ largemouth I caught 13 years ago.......as time goes by I realize how rare of a fish it was. Or the 20" brookie from ten years ago. Decisions decisions.

So you might think of getting that 32" replica sooner than later, so you can appreciate it staring back at you from the wall for years to come.