• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Boar

I c nutz

oy for those of you crankers out there these are the ticket. I'm not one-just-like-silly-me. with them at all. but these things work. took the 20 fter camping and my 18 volt drill with e 3 nuts installed was effortless. I'm soo relieved to not crank like before. the only thing to watch for is when your cranking one has the feel of inding and tension, tough to do with a tool is doing all the work, so one needs to keep an eye on things sos noyt to snap a cable.

I told you so! Pretty slick, possibly a little high priced for what you get but they did all the tinkering and made them work which is A-OK by me. 

100 bucks is better than 3000 to have hydros installed. I can now have some one on the other side with a drill also. way cool!

A lot of people will be reading or searching in the next few months about these or other easy ways to lift your house. REMEMBER-You need 2 speed winches for them to work. They don't cost that much more than 1 speed so why not do them during construction and not have to replace the 1 speeds most people use? I C Nutz also sells a great winch with a special brake made especially for fish houses at the same price you get them for at anywhere else. I'm not a salesman for them, just happy with the product.

coupled with wheel well covers,.it will cut my departuer time in half. ive.trued to wled a cut off end of a wrench to a socket. just didnt work, used the wrong metel pieces and wouldnt hold.

I bought one of these instead. Thought it would be easier. Ran $49, but I liked you don't have to install anything. Just put it in the chuck in your drill and good to go.

1A8CEDEB-6451-4485-A843-BF338B863348_zps

CE4ABF19-59B9-4718-B958-D266F7F7C090_zps

Edited by Agronomist_at_IA
Add to it

sh it, that ic nutz package cost me 90 some bucks.  owell thanks for posting that.

sh it, that ic nutz package cost me 90 some bucks.  owell thanks for posting that.

I tried it out with a DeWALT XRT 450in/lb hammer drill and it worked well. Half way through though my battery died. I know it wasn't fully charged though.  Nice part was when the battery died I could slip the crank on and finish. 

I was about to buy those IC nuts when I came across this boar. Are the IC nuts a pain to install/remove?

easy to install with snap rings, but no need to remove them. theyll.stay ther from now on. but i can easily remove them if i want to.

the nut gose on the slow speed gear, and I take the high speed gear handle off when cranking bring it up., easy cheesy