• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2005 yamaha grizzly 660

snagfinder

hard to say a $ amount without more info.... how many miles? Does it have a winch, or any other accessories or aftermarket stuff? Power steering?

I look at a lot of used ATV's and own a couple myself. From a quick glance it looks like you have a covered seat with a rip in it which leads me to believe its either got a lot of miles so the original had to be covered up? Hard to tell from the picture. Exhaust pipe looks rusty so its either seen a lot of mud or when it did see mud it wasnt washed off. It has after market tires so its also possible the stockers were worn down and replaced. Or they could have just been put on there and OEM tires taken off? Again hard to say with out more details but that's my impression after taking a quick look at the pic.

Also your better off selling private party than trading in at the stealership. Look at that craigs guys list in  your area and try to find some similar and go from there.

How do fluids look/smell? Air filter/box? Spark plugs? Service records? What kind of oil did he run? How do brake pads/hubs look? With other things that were noted by rundrave, IMO, that price is not exactly a bargain....

We have one exactly like that.  Ours only has about 1500 miles on it though.  I also have a 2002 Polaris 700.  Like them both but the Grizzly has a smoother ride and steers easier.  We put tracks on the Grizzly for winter to get to the fish house and back. We can see the fish house from our house so not many miles to go.  What I like about the Polaris is to shift from forward to reverse you just push forward or pull back on the shifter.  Great for plowing snow.  The Grizzly you have to hit the brake and wiggle the shifter to get in the right gear.  No big deal but not as simple as the Polaris.  Rundave made a bunch of great points..  

It has 1257 miles on it. Seat is covered it cracked from kneeling on it when it was like -10. Always had only yamaha oil in it. Has a winch, yamaha windshield,  rear cargo hauler, took oem tire off cause i liked the look of aftermarket better. Exhaust pipe is rusty and pretty much has been since less then a year old. Only work ever done besides oil changes is carb got redone at dealer. I didn't know if the price was high or low that why i was asking.