• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer dreaming...

BoxMN

I was at a buddy's cabin and he showed me his (new to him) 2015 Polaris Indy Voyager with 550 fan. Wow it is really nice, looks like a great ice fishing sled with that long cargo area and long track. Makes a guy drool and wanting the white stuff to come ;) 

I think he got with 1k miles and paid about $5k delivered to his cabin near Sturgeon Lake. Not sure if it was a rental from out west or not, but it sure looked clean and had those really wide skis on it.

This? It should make a great Ice fishing or trail riding sled.

Have him look over the hood real close where faded Out of State tag or Rental numbers may have been on the front or sides of the hood to tell if it was a rental. They clean them up pretty well though.

I talked to and watched a guy in a sled rental shop in West Yellow Stone one spring a few years ago cleaning up rentals to resale. They replace ripped seats, cracked windshields, bad skis, etc, took the tags and numbers off and best of all. Put a different speedo in. I pressed him on that part and he said at that time there was no law about it! :(

I've seen semi loads of these for Sale at the Hay days and grass drags in the fall around MN.

550-indy-voyager.jpg

Yep like that one, but the skis looked even wider. Not sure if they were wider than those, but sure looked like it. He said the 600 liquid cooled was about $1k-$1.5k more, so he went for the 550 since it will be used mostly for ice fishing. Nice sled :)

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 7:59 AM, BoxMN said:

Yep like that one, but the skis looked even wider. Not sure if they were wider than those, but sure looked like it. He said the 600 liquid cooled was about $1k-$1.5k more, so he went for the 550 since it will be used mostly for ice fishing. Nice sled :)

May be suggest that he runs a compression test on it now before winter if he didn't do that when he bought it. Just a thought on a used sled.