• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Paint shop.

Boar

Anyone have recommendation on a bike paint shop, I'm sure there are plenty of regular auto body shops that will do it but I'm looking for a specialty shop that deals with bikes alone. thanks.

Are you looking for a custom paint job or just a good quality basic job?  If you're looking for a full blown custom I would call the Donnie Smith shop and talk to them.  For a good quality basic job I wouldn't hesitate to go to an all purpose shop like X-Treme (I'm not endorsing them I just know they paint most anything) .

On second thought, I would call the Donnie Smith shop and tell them what you're looking for.  I've met these guy's at their show and they seem pretty straight up.  

I don't have any recommendations. But just a warning....

If you paint your bike you are forever married to it. Or will be deminiahing it's resale value. Because it will always be looked at as crashed or laid down. I know it's always a deal breaker if I see the words custom paint. 

Thanks kidd,  and N_G, I see it this way, heres my receipt feel free to cal the shop and ask if theres been body work done, beyond a paint job. very good points tho thanks!

On 6/12/2016 at 8:30 AM, Boar said:

Anyone have recommendation on a bike paint shop, I'm sure there are plenty of regular auto body shops that will do it but I'm looking for a specialty shop that deals with bikes alone. thanks.

I'll paint it fer ya!!!!:grin:

On a serious note boar my son in laws brother does custom  painting on old cars and sports car type painting. Not sure if he does scooters though. I can ask if you are interested. He is near st cloud!