• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What did you do to your Camper/RV this week?

Big Dave2

37 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Anyone who is in the area is more than welcome to stop in. We won't be up there every weekend but we hope to be there "most" weekends. Leech, I know you frequent the area, how about it?

I'm still waiting for @Duffman's Sillytown GTG.........?

Not sure if a whole GTG up that far will happen but I do ride my Dual Sport up in that area a lot since my buddy has a cabin on Washburn lake.  What camp ground are you at up there if I'm in the area?

21 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

All Pines Inn and resort. It's pretty rustic and sort of redneck. ?

Is your camper down near Brainard?

Rustic and relaxing is the key.  We are on Edwards Lake by Nisswa MN. 

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Rustic and relaxing is the key. 

That's what I like about it. Other people can have their busy campgrounds....

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

We are on Edwards Lake by Nisswa MN. 

Almost right on my way up. I might have to stop in and bust your chops sometime. ?

4 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

That's what I like about it. Other people can have their busy campgrounds....

Almost right on my way up. I might have to stop in and bust your chops sometime. ?

Ours is a pretty busy campground most Holidays.  I know where your at as well.  May be I'll blast in and do some shaty's in your lot on my bike and get you kicked out! ?

Edited by leech~~

19 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Ours is a pretty busy campground most Holidays.  I know where your at as well.  May be I'll blast in and do some shaty's in your lot on my bike and get you kicked out! ?

that-wasnt-very-christian-of-you.jpg

On 7/30/2018 at 9:42 PM, Wanderer said:

The dealer has the old tires for proof but I’m not holding my breath on any outcome one way or the other.  Best case scenario: no bent axle with some reimbursement for crappy tires.

The verdict: BOTH axels will be replaced under warranty.  No help on the tires though.  I might have to try to convince them otherwise. ?

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

The verdict: BOTH axels will be replaced under warranty.  No help on the tires though.  I might have to try to convince them otherwise. ?

They probably figure that you made the decision to keep driving on their crappy axles, which wore out the tires? ? 

On 7/31/2018 at 12:42 PM, Big Dave2 said:

All Pines Inn and resort. It's pretty rustic and sort of redneck. ?

Is your camper down near Brainard?

I drive thru outing every time I go to the cabin also. Is that right on 6?

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

I drive thru outing every time I go to the cabin also. Is that right on 6?

22 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Off 6 on 58 just past Leavitt & Lawrence. On Morrison Lake. ?

Yep, what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outing is right on 6 but the campground is about 5 miles to the east. 

Hop on the back of Leech's bike and ride in with him! ?

28 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Off 6 on 58 just past Leavitt & Lawrence. On Morrison Lake. ?

Leech stalking easter.jpg

Leech must be stalking me again.....?

1 hour ago, Big Dave2 said:

Yeah, but it still seemed creepy......

As opposed too! ?

On 7/31/2018 at 2:43 PM, Big Dave2 said:

But, it's ok Dave. I have a ton of things to do up there then to drive by and creep someone out! ?

Edited by leech~~

19 hours ago, leech~~ said:

As opposed too! ?

Not creepy?

19 hours ago, leech~~ said:

But, it's ok Dave. I have a ton of things to do up there then to drive by and creep someone out! ?

I had to stay home this weekend but I'll be up there next weekend if you want to stop by.

On 8/4/2018 at 11:55 AM, Big Dave2 said:

I had to stay home this weekend but I'll be up there next weekend if you want to stop by.

Did go through Outing last weekend on the way to check on my buddies cabin who is at Sturgis all week. Outing was packed with wheeler folks.

Next weekend is at BIR watching my Son-in-law drag race. Like I said, lot's going on up there just about every weekend!  Not a lot of time to be to Creepy! ?

Edited by leech~~

We are loving having our camper parked up north! It is nice to be able to decide on a whim when we want to go up and stay. We have been there every weekend except one since we brought the camper up.

I love being able to just jump in the truck and drive up without all the stuff that goes along with hooking up and towing the 3-1/2 hour drive. I also like that when we get there we just have to unlock the door, turn on the water and check around for any lurking Leech's and we are ready to go?. We keep our 4-wheeler at the campground so it is there and ready to use when we get there.

16 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Going up for bun bun opener next week? ?

If "Bun Bun" means "rabbit", then no. I have more rabbits in my neighborhood then in the whole north woods!

I do like Grouse hunting which also opens next weekend but I usually wait until most of the leaves come off the trees before I venture out. It's hard enough for me to hit them the way it is! ?