• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

HA!! I'm not goin' there. I haveta go apple-wood smoke my chicky quarters anyway. You better get ready to hit Fareway tomorrow Del, and get that fresh ground 85/15 for $2.99 lb. There, I gave ya a hot tip. Gonna be flying outta there like hotcakes. I got my 10 lbs today. Having the butcher for a buddy has it benefits. :grin:

what do you mean you aren't going there?  You were the one that started it.  

Going to the fair on thursday, gonna stay with daughter the fair freak on Wed night. 

So probably won't get any of that cheap burger.  Neigh neigh. 

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

HA!! I'm not goin' there. I haveta go apple-wood smoke my chicky quarters anyway. You better get ready to hit Fareway tomorrow Del, and get that fresh ground 85/15 for $2.99 lb. There, I gave ya a hot tip. Gonna be flying outta there like hotcakes. I got my 10 lbs today. Having the butcher for a buddy has it benefits. :grin:

Our local HyVee in Waseca is selling 80/20 for $1.99. I think we'll stock up. Kind of fatty but it'll do fine on the grill. Now I need to find out who is having a charcoal sale this coming weekend. 

25 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

what do you mean you aren't going there?  You were the one that started it.  

Going to the fair on thursday, gonna stay with daughter the fair freak on Wed night. 

So probably won't get any of that cheap burger.  Neigh neigh. 

Just what I said, Delbert. Not gonna talk about yer weenie.  Nya nya. You just eat yer chinee juniper rice or whatever it is, and us meat-eaters will worry about the good stuff, fresh ground chuck at a great price. Sale goes a week anyway. You'll be too busy. 

17 minutes ago, roony said:

Our local HyVee in Waseca is selling 80/20 for $1.99. I think we'll stock up. Kind of fatty but it'll do fine on the grill. Now I need to find out who is having a charcoal sale this coming weekend. 

Buzz over to Faribault and get yerself some, roony! Take an empty cooler with some ice tossed in it. Say, ya need any 'mater's?? I'm gettin' kinda mater'd out....from both kinds!!! :blush:

8 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Buzz over to Faribault and get yerself some, roony! Take an empty cooler with some ice tossed in it. Say, ya need any 'mater's?? I'm gettin' kinda mater'd out....from both kinds!!! :blush:

Might just head to Fareway in Owatonna. No shortage of tomatoes here either Reb! I also go lots and lots of hot peppers. I got my second batch of pepper sauce fermenting. The first batch is getting good reviews, not too hot but just enough of and afterburn to let you know you had it. Excellent flavor as well if I say so myself. 

We have to deal with the union road construction around town, which means they set up a bunch of cones and barrels, dig up the street and then go on vacation or something.  And when they are working they put in like 5 hour days. 

They have spent the whole summer and will spend the fall working on one bridge down here and another group has spent the whole summer and to be the fall putting in a traffic light.  Meanwhile two major routes are basically closed.  

Maybe we need to get that shovel that stands up by itself into production, to replace all the union guys on these projects.  

Did I hear my name taken in vain;)  Actually I'll be at Club 57 with the Stude mañana roony so we can plot strategy. Maybe after installing a hitch on the Silver Hawk I could hook onto my recently retired, slightly used but not abused New Idea 210 manure spreader. We could haul a lot of pears in that baby then dolly it down in del's driveway while we're at it to see if he can figure out what it is. I bet his cupcake will become so attached to it she'll want to use it as a planter. After all it still has the two year guarantee sticker on it from Hartland Hardware! :D

Pears?  I like pears too.   Not from a manure spreader however.  

Hey Smurfy, Which are you in this picture, going after mother mayo? The guy in the yellow vest with the goofy hat?

union.jpg

Edited by delcecchi

Rotten food?! O no, doesn't Del's soused-up verde thing sanitize, neutralize, anesthetize, and hydrolyze everything?! I musta missed something... is he now in Alaska eating stink flipper???  Save me some pears before ya park that odiferous slinger in Delectable Del's Driveway....:D

20 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Rotten food?! O no, doesn't Del's soused-up verde thing sanitize, neutralize, anesthetize, and hydrolyze everything?! I musta missed something... is he now in Alaska eating stink flipper???  Save me some pears before ya park that odiferous slinger in Delectable Del's Driveway....:D

Then I would have poached pears, which is a whole nuther thang.  

12 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Pears?  I like pears too.   Not from a manure spreader however.  

Hey Smurfy, Which are you in this picture, going after mother mayo? The guy in the yellow vest with the goofy hat?

union.jpg

nope not me or our union. to be honest we don't get along a whole lot with most those affiliated with the AFL-CIO!!!!!! all they wanna do is shut down our trade.