• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Best of all you're ready to do battle with the fish soon. I still gotta fix the hitch on the trailer yet after breaking the latch last fall. Not good since it hasn't been in the water for a long time in the first place. Had a fun time grilling over the weekend. Gotta stay in practice as we've got a long grilling season ahead of us. Back is sore from running the tiller yesterday but certainly nice to smell the smome in the house yet this a.m. Rainfall today was welcome. Means some of these guys can quit worrying about their corn crusting over for a while after finishing bean planting yesterday. Also means their pre-emerge herbicides should be well activated. 

Good morning...I think. Rainy, dark, 48*. Looks and feels like a Fall day. Furnace just came on, and I keep it at 64* in here. Hope the entire summer isn't like this, but frost warnings are out here for Friday nite...great. Shoulda had my 'maters in already, been too busy with other stuff. Haven't even looked at any yet. Maybe Thursday I will. Rain until then, which we need. Time for cawfee, have a good one, fellers. Keep a cool tool and don't let yer meat loaf. :)

Cold here too.  I see for the weekend we are supposed to have lows for 4 day around 33-35 degrees.  Good thing I have been putting off the garden program.  Sometimes procrastinating is a good thing I guess.  I sure am looking forward to catching some fish though so hope it warms up nice during the day.  Have a good one today.

morning..........not much going today......just a bank run. hoping it quits raining to go check on my asparagus tonite!!!! momma's gonna cook up a pot of chili for chow tonight!!!!!!

I think while it is cold and crappy out this weekend I will get the boat ready and hopefully get nicer weather to come for fishing. Doesn't help the project list is way to long. Another fine day at work. Have a good one!

Drippy here this forenoon although there's a cardinal outside the office singing his lungs out. Oh well, at least it's cloudy. Stomach is growling. Ate a banana and some gummy bears but that's not cutting it. May have to venture homeward soon and grab some vittles.  

49 here now. We got ~.2 rain yesterday starting around 11 & it didn't get close to 60,like they were sayin,  as the temps started dropping with the rain. Mid 50's today with 40's forcasted for highs on Friday & Saturday by the Bemidji station. Upper 20's to low 30's for lows. More yard work, a couple things down at the lake for me starting out today 

49*, with some sun, and el soggo here. 1.2 " rain in my gauge from last two days. More for tomorrow and cooler weather coming for the weekend. Oh yay. Oh boy. Minnysoda's just a joy. I'm gonna have coffee and ignore it.

Yer point being....?

Fair

49°F

9°C

Humidity 86%
Wind Speed W 14 mph
Barometer 29.99 in (1015.9 mb)
Dewpoint 45°F (7°C)
Visibility 10.00 mi
Wind Chill 44°F (7°C)
Last update 12 May 6:54 am CDT

Spose to be darn cool Sat morning. I'm expecting some frost. My middle son graduated from Paramedic school up in Inver Grove Heights last night. It was a grind but he did well. I was impressed with the school up there. 

Congrats on yer son, Roony!  Can't go wrong with those qualifications! I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "lousy" summers, as far as weather is concerned. My 'maters should be in already, I might just pass on the whole works this year. :angry:

Awww! Poor little guy! good job, Dotch! Bet he's doin' just fine. Some time for his feathers to dry, and re-fluff them, bet he's zoomin' around right now. Wedder is crapola down here too. Picked up an Early Girl and a Sweet 100 Cherry this morning at Smurf's favorite store, along with some groceries. Sitting in the window inside right now until sometime next week when the Tundra warms up, then I can plant them. Might plant some Rice-a-roni, too. ;)