• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Speed/Vibe worm?

bassfshin24

How many of you guys throw these? I've never thrown one before and have noticed this year in the first couple Elite tourneys that a lot of guys throw them. A lot of them just slowly reel them in. I spoke with a fishing buddy about this recently and he said he always has one tied on. I sure hope I haven't been missing out on something. 

I picked some up a few years ago to try and honestly don't know if I've got a fish on one.  Love the idea behind them but I dunno if I'm just not using them when I should.

Never tried one of those, but years ago I would just reel a t-rigged worm over pads in the northern lakes. It always caught some fish. Back then the article I read about it, called it, "Speed Wormin". That's the fun thing with baits, so many different ways to fish them. I never swam worms alot otherwise, but I'm sure it would work.

Edited by RuddyDuck

Just got Back from Fleet Farm in Baxter here and they have a bunch of the Yum Speedworms on clearance for 50% off so I bought 5-6 packs.  Need to do more testing I guess :)