• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 2

Siwulat

Like I said on the other thread... WAY TO GO MORGAN!!!  It makes it better that she is on my team, but seriously, major props to you for taking them out, doing all the stuff, and making them the future generation of hunters!  It takes a lot to put kids in front of your own successes, but you seem to do a great job at it, plus you tell excellent stories!

Thanks Scoot, and congrats Morgan!!!!!  Heck of a bird.

57 minutes ago, pumper317 said:

Like I said on the other thread... WAY TO GO MORGAN!!!  It makes it better that she is on my team, but seriously, major props to you for taking them out, doing all the stuff, and making them the future generation of hunters!  It takes a lot to put kids in front of your own successes, but you seem to do a great job at it, plus you tell excellent stories!

Thanks Scoot, and congrats Morgan!!!!!  Heck of a bird.

+2^^

Hey Folks,

Any updating or anything from anyone?  I have not been out lately, but going to try it tomorrow am after 2 days of rain, just to see what happens.  Hopefully someone is close, and making it happen!  This forum sure has been quiet lately.

Make um purr!

I hunted near Rochester this past weekend with a couple friends and my son.  We got our butts kicked!  Tough going for us- no shooting and only one "chance at a chance".  My buddy is a turkey newbie and he got busted on a golden opportunity.  Oh well, we had fun trying!

How's it going out there team? So I kinda forgot to submit my turkey thus far and my son was born Monday. Him and mom are doing great! I will submit turkey form when we get home from hospital. It was a good spring for my family. Dad shot a #25 Tom with his bow 3 days after mom and I got our birds and my brother bought his first ever turkey liscense and connected on a nice jake his second morning out with his bow. Now my hopefully future turkey Hunter has joined us. It sure is fun to tape the hunts to look back and remember and to share with friends and family that are curious of the hunt and hunting. Not sure how often I will be able to check in or maybe too often. Best of luck team the rest of the season and best of luck to any and all other team members still hunting.

Get out there and get em!