• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheeled Fish House

Eiger0304

9 hours ago, Eiger0304 said:

Thinking about purchasing a wheeled house. I own ATV's and like to ride in the summer. I would like to here some Pro's and Con's of a wheeled house, that doubles as a toy hauler.

Pro is obvious- easier to haul gear with.  Couple cons would be that it will not be as efficient to heat, usually the seating in the rear is not as comfortable in a TH, and it will be quite a bit heavier which could limit you a bit more.  Especially if we get any more winters like this one.  If it was just to haul ATV's in the summer I would probably look into just doing a flatbed also but its definitely more of a personal preference and If you use it that way a TH may be the perfect fit for you!