• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lx-9 vs 485c picture

JSK76

I've got both an lx-9 and 485c and this weekend was the first time I used them both at the same time. I was really surprised to see that the picture was a fair amount better on the 485c. The 485c showed the sand as a nice tan and the water above blue green, the lx-9 seemed way to green looking that sand looked really green as well as the water, lx9 looked monotone. Never thought the picture wasn't good on the lx9 until I had them on side X side. When it got really low light I could also see better with the 485c too.

the lx9 is basically a vs825c so it should have at least look as good as the much cheaper made in China 485c if not better.

As far as I can tell the only thing that can be adjusted on the lx9 is the brightness.

image.jpeg

Edited by JSK76