• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Schwinn AirDyne Bike

Ufatz

It was in Donald Trump voice and was thinking along the lines of ref Big John MacCartny.

I mentioned before how we want you to leave your browsing session here with a positive feeling.

OK a bit of extreme and an ugly an example of the ongoing digs between members.  Point is it didn't make your day.  Truth is and you should already know, I'll do what I can to help you out.

I just spent Fri and Sat with a big group of guys that all meet here at FM.   There was a lot of handshakes, laughs, and helping each other out.    There was one FM friend that couldn't make it,  hes in the later stages of cancer.   Its a yearly event and in the process we raise a little money and put it where we it can make a difference.  We've done something similar with other FM events.   It is these types of experiences that make me want to stay on as a member of FM and visit the forum.

The threat obviously wasn't real. It's the Internet, golly. I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to administer physical pain to another here. Regardless how bad we disagree, nobody is really dumb enough to throw a beat down in. If so then their fragile emotional state is a great indication that whatever debate was being had, they've lost it and resort to the old, "I can beat you up" bit.  

7 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

The threat obviously wasn't real. It's the Internet, golly. I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to administer physical pain to another here. Regardless how bad we disagree, nobody is really dumb enough to throw a beat down in. If so then their fragile emotional state is a great indication that whatever debate was being had, they've lost it and resort to the old, "I can beat you up" bit.  

He wasn't involved in the debate at all.  And there are a lot of psychos out there, not that he is necessarily one. 

And Airdynes are a fine piece of equipment, unless you are a crossfitter.  Or Juice.

Never said they were bad. I don't know much about them. I would choose to do something else though as it looks like movement that's similar to an elliptical, and well, those are garbage. Unless your obese and working to advance into something else once you're strong enough to not cause damage.