• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Schwinn AirDyne Bike

Ufatz

13 minutes ago, nofishfisherman said:

Juice,  you ask for people to explain themselves a lot and give you a lot of examples to prove their point.  However, I don't recall you ever answering the question regarding your medical background.  I know I've asked before and never got an answer.

You seem like an informed person but your opinion seems to go against the majority on almost ever topic.  You can talk for hours about how you are right but never supply any evidence or credentials to back up your statements while you constantly ask other to do so.  When presented with research studies backing up an opinion opposite of your own you are quick to dismiss it as you apparently know more than the trained medical researchers.  

So my question to you is what is your background in the area of health and fitness?.  Formal education?  Personal experience?  Ouija Board? You claim to know more than almost everyone including medical professionals. Its a bold position you've taken so I think it would go a lot way toward establishing some credibility for yourself if you could enlighten us as to the source of your knowledge.  

Where are these claims of superior knowledge, that are in response to somebodies non-backed idea?  Please post, otherwise your creating a false perception, a common tactic, I back mine up NOFISH.  Why are you asking for specific credentials, have I?  No, I have asked for factual data to support opinions, which Del refuses to supply.  I have included factual evidence in my posts, that should be enough for you to think about it and research for yourself if theres truth to it, find out for yourself, put a stop to everybody telling you and find out.  I refuse to make blanket statements like most on here, you wont find one in my explanations.  Whats my education in? Business management. Im not doctor, never pretended to be one.  Why when somebody talks some knowledge its "Oh what do you do?" like it makes statements false if Im not a doctor. I understand professional experience matters but it doesnt mean all, so dont take it like it does. Nice simpleton approach bro, now I feel  like a dumbsh*t sending you videos to try to help your workout. I work in the industry, work with a lot of MDs and Orthos AND a lot of Chiros as well as direct with patients and quite a few professional athletes as well..  If you want to know more PM me. Do I have a lot of personal experiences? Yes, go through a few surgeries, get rung through the ringer of the medical and healthcare systems a few time, show up to appointments to be a number and co-pay, watch loved ones die in front of your eye not being able to do anything because thats the care standard, seeing people come up with the "next best" training method and watching their injuries pile up, watching people deteriorate due to bad healthcare, do I need special schooling to have open eyes NOFISH?  The information is out there for everybody to see, you have to be able to analyze that information, thats the difference between somebody running on a treadmill and somebody running backwards up a hill.  You have to break away from the norm if you want to be better than the norm.  You dont need a degree in anything for that NOFISH.  If I go against the majority then good, I want to, the majority have been sold ideas, shortcuts, highly influenced, while the individuals that analyze situations beyond simpleton views see truths other cannot.  Knowledge source, its between your ears, find a way to better use it!  The ears are for listening, the brain is for picking apart the talk that you were just fed.  Jimmy Houston could be giving me a speech on hook sets and all I would be listening to is the pitch of the lure or striker hook he's using, because the point would be to sell you on something.  Funny thing is, I havent tried to sell anybody, in fact I'd prefer you didn't take my advice and suffered.  It would serve you right for not using the gift of thought, beyond whats convenient for you to comprehend.

1 minute ago, roony said:

VFKrGRr.jpg

Pretty much NOFISH and Del's approach

Quote:

"in fact I'd prefer you didn't take my advice and suffered.  It would serve you right for not using the gift of thought, beyond whats convenient for you to comprehend."   End Quote

I think Jesus said something similar to that... :)

OK, let's take Diabetes.  Here is a page from the first page of a google search on diabetes chiropractic. 

http://www.bakerchiropractic.org/pain-relief/diabetes/

Diabetes mellitus, commonly referred to as “diabetes”, is currently the 6th leading cause of death among Americans. In fact, well over 26 million Americans currently suffer from a form of this disease. The costs associated with diabetes are staggering. The American Diabetes Association statistics show an average monthly medical cost incurred by a diabetic falling between $350 – $900 per month and rising. Financially, diabetes is one of the most expensive diseases.

At Baker Chiropractic and Wellness, we’ve been helping patients treat and reverse diabetes for over 18 years. Through our comprehensive combination of safe and effective chiropractic care; nutritional and dietary guidance; and development of personalized exercise programs, we have been consistently successful with treating and reversing diabetes without the use of expensive prescription medications.  Please contact us at (513) 561-2273 or Schedule an Appointment here on our page. We can help you or your loved one with diabetes too!

How the Baker Chiropractic and Wellness Lifestyle Addresses Diabetes

Cincinnati Diabetes solutions for diabetics at Baker Chiropractic and WellnessThe Baker Chiropractic and Wellness Lifestyle of Maximized Living addresses 5 Core and Essential elements of a person’s life. The care and guidance administered by our team of doctors and staff have a dramatically positive impact on a person’s overall health and wellness. It provides solutions for a wide variety of pain, ailments, disorders and diseases, not just diabetes. To learn more about the Baker Chiropractic and Wellness Lifestyle of Maximized Living, please click here : Baker Chiropractic and Wellness Lifestyle .

With respect to diabetes, the Baker Chiropractic and Wellness Lifestyle is effective in helping treat and reverse the disease via the following:

Chiropractic care: Our safe and effective chiropractic care corrects subluxations and promotes a healthy spine and nervous system. A subluxation-free body allows all your organs (including the pancreas) and organ systems (including your nervous and immune systems) to function at optimum levels.

So you think spinal manipulations will cure or help cure diabetes?  

I'm sending off for his report on vaccinations and autism too. I will be sure to post the reports I requested.  

Edited by delcecchi

Obviously there was more than that listed. Nice trap, if it worked. 

Goes back to diet, exercise, proper care for your body instead of making ill advised choices like just switching sweeteners instead, again, of looking at the big picture. 

Is staying loose and creating needs in diet and exercise not a good idea to keep an ill body healthy? 

Debunked

Find another...

image.gif

Edited by DrJuice1980

1 hour ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Obviously there was more than that listed. Nice trap, if it worked. 

Goes back to diet, exercise, proper care for your body instead of making ill advised choices like just switching sweeteners instead, again, of looking at the big picture. 

Is staying loose and creating needs in diet and exercise not a good idea to keep an ill body healthy? 

Debunked

Find another...

image.gif

That was a direct quote from the web page of an actual chiropractor.  When I get the documents I will post them in their entirety.

Curing Diabetes does not go back to subluxations, diet, and exercise. 

"Cure". Hmm, I must have missed that in there.  Where did you come up with that, through your bias views? I read reverse, not cure, huge difference, huge.  Say you have a little diabetic neuropathy going on, blood flow is affected, and through spinal manipulation muscle tension releases and offers greater blood supply to affected area and symptoms dissipate through consistent treatment, wouldn't that be in effect, reversing that symptom? Patient still has diabetes, patients terrible meal plan is then adjusted by clinic nutritionist, and some kind of accredited/licensed therapist instructs on an exercise routine. Leaving the patient feeling significantly better than, um, guy that switches to sweeteners, walks on treadmill, "try's" to eat healthy, and constantly has symptoms that effect his quality of life.

Come again?

Edited by DrJuice1980

I gave a subtle warning.  Cage match two against one and I'm going to shove my boot up the the engineers and the ciros azz.  I'm easy to find you idiots.  Kiss and make up or say good bye for ever.

Enough already.  We're not going to put up with either of you anymore.

ok, sure thing, struggling to see where I'm breaking any rules.  Friendly reminder though, calling idiots and making threats goes against rules.  Easy to find too? Huh....

image.gif

Edited by DrJuice1980

2 hours ago, Surface Tension said:

Just tuff guy internet talk.

It's easy to do, you know.

So, as an administrator, what is the justification for threats of physical violence?  It was very late Friday night.  Few too many brewskis? You aren't a chiropractor,  right?

10 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

lol

cage match sounds like a challenge, not a threat. would be fun to see. :)

Say goodbye forever 

Could be construed as a threat, along with the boot arse stuff.  

sounded like what my dad used to say to me when I was a kid.  "Be home by 11 or you'll find my boot up your arse in the morning".  Very effective and not threatening because I made sure I was home by 11 and didn't lip off back.  He was the boss...

I'm using some stretching stuff Juice sent to me for the knot in my back.  Only been a day so I have work to do but it sure feels good when I'm doing it.  There's some useful stuff if you guys can find a common ground on the 90% plus you probably agree on instead of dwelling on some odd stuff.

27 minutes ago, leechlake said:

sounded like what my dad used to say to me when I was a kid.  "Be home by 11 or you'll find my boot up your arse in the morning".  Very effective and not threatening because I made sure I was home by 11 and didn't lip off back.  He was the boss...

I'm using some stretching stuff Juice sent to me for the knot in my back.  Only been a day so I have work to do but it sure feels good when I'm doing it.  There's some useful stuff if you guys can find a common ground on the 90% plus you probably agree on instead of dwelling on some odd stuff.

Just don't let him treat your diabetes....

Dang it, I had no idea this was going on , fashionably late again. 3 years ago I seen a chiro for lower back stiffness and pain, we'll after racking up a pretty good bill and not getting much better she flat out told me the best thing for you is a masseuse.  Worked like a charm. I go in twice year ,I haven't stepped inside chiro office since.