• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This could be the next 20" box fan!

I saw this on C-List now. Get them while you can!

Sorry if your on HSO.  :D

Free minnows (Circle pines mn)

< >
image 1

I have about a half dozen sucker minnows and a half scoop of crappie minnows. The minnows are free but the bucket is not.

Thanks Dan

Edited by leech~~

54 minutes ago, pikestabber said:

Does the bucket have any kind of stickers on it? Maybe like a KC Royals logo or something of the sort? I might be interested.

It says bucket not free only minnows. But like nofishfisherman said. They maybe worth the gas to drive to Circle pines mn to pick them up! If you live down the block! :D

Edited by leech~~

23 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

It says bucket not free only minnows. But like nofishfisherman said. They maybe worth the gas to drive to Circle pines mn to pick them up! If you live down the block! :D

Oh, shoot! Well how about the minnows...do the minnows have any stickers on them then? Really, I would drive down for crappie minnows with stickers on them. It's just a short four hours.

Well the good thing is there is a nice ice layer over the top of the minnows to keep them happy and cool! :)

But, I just rechecked the OP and it was 3 days ago so maybe only half of the half doz suckers may still be alive. I'm sure you could still use a "dead rig" on them though?

Edited by leech~~

Maybe we could start a HSO minnow exchange? After fishing if anyone has free minnows left over just post them for pickup! This could save people $3 to $10 bucks!

What a brain storm!  :P

Edited by leech~~

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

where did you dump them?  I may use minnow heads this weekend and I could go pry em off the earth's floor and make good use.  Need to be within 18 miles to work....

Clearwater at the landing!

1 minute ago, leechlake said:

beautiful.  I should be there around noon on Friday, then up to the "Cass Lake" area for some fishing :)

They maybe messed heads by now if the Crows have not cleaned them up. But good luck. There crappie minnows so it may save you $3.25! ;)

I have some wax worms that I left in my glove box... They should be about ripe by now they are nice and black. I live in Ramsey someone let me know if they want them and I will leave them on the curb.

31 minutes ago, ZachD said:

I have some wax worms that I left in my glove box... They should be about ripe by now they are nice and black. I live in Ramsey someone let me know if they want them and I will leave them on the curb.

Are they in the good hard plastic bait containers or the flimsy cheap ones? :confused:

I had one of the flimsy cheap ones full of waxies in my coat pocket once and forgot about them after fishing one weekend. Hung it on a door at work and the next thing I knew there were waxies climbing out all over the place and on the floor! :crazy:

Good thing non of the gals at work seen them or they would never talk to me again! :(