• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saw first motorcycle out today

Walleyehooker

On 2/14/2017 at 10:16 AM, Walleyehooker said:

I wait for a good spring rain to knock the salt and sand off of the roads.

Yeah, I would be most concerned with the salt on the roads this time of the year. Why rust up a perfectly good bike?

9 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

It'a the sand that's sooo bad...I hated this time of year, slide into those corners and all over..plus a lot of crap on the roads, too. Thirty five years of riding and three crashes was enough for me.

well stated and I agree except I still ride, and I never had a major crash, just minor slides for some road rash!!

29 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

well stated and I agree except I still ride, and I never had a major crash, just minor slides for some road rash!!

"just minor slides for some road rash!!"   Bahahaha love it!  Um, if skin hit the ground. You crashed Harley! :lol:

Was heading up Ice fishing today on 35 W at 6:30am and followed a guy who must have been doing a Duluth run or something? Followed him from Forest Lake to about Hinckley going 70 mph but he walked away from me doing about 75 mph. Could never catch up to see what he was riding but close enough to see he didn't have a windshield at 35 degrees! Hard core!! :crazy: