• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Walleyehooker

Saw first motorcycle out today

58 minutes ago, smurfy said:

leech...........seeing any scooters today!!!!!!!!!:grin::whistle:

[Please Stop high jacking this thread and having fun]  Just Kidd-ing! ;)

13 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

[Please Stop high jacking this thread and having fun]  Just Kidd-ing! ;)

:D:grin: I get it!!

Must have saw 20 bikes going up 169 yesterday.  All Harley's and 2 Goldwing's.  It's Time! :)

mine comes home today!!!!  time to wake it up from it's winter slumber!!!

Brother has had his out since Thursday, Needed a new battery, which was delivered Wednesday

I took a short ride the other day but still a little chilly out in the breeze. Streets were pretty good as they were out sweeping them before the last snow. Saw a lot of bikes out the last couple of days. Don't forget to put your new licence tag on as I almost did.

2 hours ago, Walleyehooker said:

I took a short ride the other day but still a little chilly out in the breeze. Streets were pretty good as they were out sweeping them before the last snow. Saw a lot of bikes out the last couple of days. Don't forget to put your new licence tag on as I almost did.

thanks!!!  It's on the peg board!!!  I would have forgotten!!!!  :eek:

picked it, went for a 50 mile ride, got home remembered to put them on!!  had it in my wallet so that should have helped!!!

dang nice ride too!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• The ant moat idea seems interesting.  Go to a second had store or a Goodwill type of place and see if you can find a Bundt pan.  Use that and see how things work out.  
    • Could you be a little more specific on this cocktail timing deal? Size matters! 😏  
    • I have been doing whole prime rib on a weber grill since I was 20 years old and they cost 2.99 lb at the long ago defunct Country Club Market in St. Paul. I put the coals on each side for indirect heat and add salt and pepper and garlic. For the garlic I put the fat side up and take a knife and put holes into the fat down to meat. In each hole I put a garlic clove. I don't add any pellets or wood chips for smoke. I just want to taste that beef cooked in owns fat with a few spices but go ahead and add some smoke to it if that is what you want.
    • The storm last weekend  has moved the birds into the heavy duty winter cover. We had pretty good hunting in the cattails the last couple of days. Perfect weather helped.
    • In my humblest of opinions the simpler the better for prime rib.   Take it out of the refrigerator, salt (kosher) the entire piece and let stand until it's at room temp. Stick it into your smoker/oven at 450-500 degrees until crusted (about 1 cocktail). Lower heat to 325. Have a least 3 cocktails before poking it with a thermometer. Remove once internal temp is 120. Let rest for at least 1 more cocktail Cut and serve with horseradish.
    • In the worst case, the population would have to be held at a low level for a few years, like maybe 5.      I still haven't seen much indication that prions in the dirt are an issue in actuality (as opposed to theoretically).   
    • Fire Mike Preifer now : https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders-nfl/kicking-adjustment-makes-difference-for-raiders-daniel-carlson-1546061/
    • The prions will always be in the soil, so the “clean” population will eventually contract them and we’re back to where we are now.    I love the the idea of trying to control CWD, but I don’t believe we can.   
    • I have not but it really sounds interesting. The video I watched used garlic, butter and thyme sprig when they seared it. Looked perfect when they cut it open.
    • It was probably always around but the deer population was kept to levels that were low enough that it never became an issue until people started to create game farms and food plots that concentrated the deer in smaller areas.    I suppose we could just go all in on the big antler craze and forget about eating them and just take the antlers for the wall.