• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More Ice fishing

This weekend the women's ice fishing club went to Lake of the Woods, some of the members hit Red Lake for a couple of days before and had a riot. These were a bunch of gals from Wisconsin, some of which had never fished Red Lake before and were very impressed with the fishing. Thursday 24 women descended upon Rainy River Resort for two solid days of fishing and fun. I had always heard about the great walleye fishing on LOW, but I have to say we did not knock them dead. Some saugers, tullibees, and a few small walleyes. The accommodations were great, the food was awesome, and we were treated like royalty. I know very well that everyday is not always the greatest for fishing so I was not really disappointed, we had a great time, some great camaraderie, I got to see friends I haven't seen  in awhile, made new friends and made so many fishing plans to help me move on in life. Life is so short, enjoy it as much as you can, make sure you tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Most of all don't be afraid to try new things, meet new people and share the knowledge you have with others. Next weekend off to Mille Lacs to fish with a friend who has not been able to get for quite awhile. Then I have to try and get my Yetti up to Red lake for a few days.