• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone know a guy?

leech~~

So we have had a portable dishwasher for about 28 years now that finial died. (Insert wife jumping for joy) It sits between our oven and frig in an open space. I am looking for someone that can build a cabinet round it and install a new dish washer in that space. I'm handy with a lot of things just not cabinet building and my wife would prefer it not be made out of pallet wood! :(

I asked at Lowe's where we are buying the dishwasher and they said they don't have any installer to do just a dishwasher, to small of a job I guess?  Since there is wood work, plumbing and wire hook ups not sure which way to look for someone that can do it all? So if anyone "Knows a guy" in the North berbs of the cities.

please PM me with some contacts.  Thanks. :)

58 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

So we have had a portable dishwasher for about 28 years now that finial died. (Insert wife jumping for joy) It sits between our oven and frig in an open space. I am looking for someone that can build a cabinet round it and install a new dish washer in that space. I'm handy with a lot of things just not cabinet building and my wife would prefer it not be made out of pallet wood! :(

I asked at Lowe's where we are buying the dishwasher and they said they don't have any installer to do just a dishwasher, to small of a job I guess?  Since there is wood work, plumbing and wire hook ups not sure which way to look for someone that can do it all? So if anyone "Knows a guy" in the North berbs of the cities.

please PM me with some contacts.  Thanks. :)

I don't know anyone, but you might try looking under "handyman" online or in yellow pages.  Also I find that the smaller local appliance places tend to have contacts in the community that do stuff like that. 

You might check angies list (not sure how much info you can get without paying) or homeadvisor.com