• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Copper decoys

jvm1

I can't type in the computer, had to use the phone. 

Anyways, I got that beauty for Christmas, anybody used them before? Right now it's just a show piece at home. 

Santa snuck this one on me, hid the paper with the article on it and all. 

Edited by jvm1

1 hour ago, jvm1 said:

I can't type in the computer, had to use the phone. 

Anyways, I got that beauty for Christmas, anybody used them before? Right now it's just a show piece at home. 

Santa snuck this one on me, hid the paper with the article on it and all. 

hit "control" and the F5 button over and over

There was an article in the Darkhouse paper on the guy who is making them still. I have all my copies away. Will need to see if goose still has hers. 

Hawkeye uses them a lot with good success. It's a bucket list item for my collection that's for sure. 

Thanks for sharing!!!

13 hours ago, Neighbor_guy said:

There was an article in the Darkhouse paper on the guy who is making them still. I have all my copies away. Will need to see if goose still has hers. 

Hawkeye uses them a lot with good success. It's a bucket list item for my collection that's for sure. 

Thanks for sharing!!!

that's where I read it!

10 hours ago, hawkeye43 said:

I just got a decoy like the one in the pic. I have 17 copper decoys now, but only use a couple spearing. I found a new decoy that's been great.

Wasn't there someone down your way that used to make them and they are hard to find? Seems like I remember you saying something about you were looking for one.