• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roasting SHREK!

Boar

He is probably allowed to have seconds.   Sort of like when you go to one of those buffets and see people with a 6 inch high pile of food completely covering their plate, I can never figure out why they want to do that rather than putting on some food, eating that, and going back so the food isn't all mashed together and is still hot when you eat it. 

Mrs del, you grabbed his phone during nap time again didn'tchya.:whistle:...no time to walk around,  eat now taste later..

Mrs del, you grabbed his phone during nap time again didn'tchya.:whistle:...no time to walk around,  eat now taste later..

Grabbing my phone wouldn't have helped her. 

This is my phone...  (and I have plenty of time to eat.  They aren't going to take it away or shut down the line) 

phone.thumb.jpg.c09429b2bc6837a7ffb88ecf

Bear is one wild game meat I've never tried.  I gotta find a way to get my hands on some, because that looks outstanding!  it started off as a possible entry in the cooking failure thread and ended up as one of the best looking plates I've seen on here in a long time.  Nice work, Boar!

Smurf-  If you have some spare time check out on you tube an old Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (no pun intended).  Don Rickles would always be the last speaker and he would just hammer the person and every time in the last 15 seconds say the kindest thing he could about them.   That could be Reb's deal...also he's sick so he's a little out of sorts :)

Smurf-  If you have some spare time check out on you tube an old Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (no pun intended).  Don Rickles would always be the last speaker and he would just hammer the person and every time in the last 15 seconds say the kindest thing he could about them.   That could be Reb's deal...also he's sick so he's a little out of sorts :)

dot need to go to you tube..............I don't think I missed a  one dean martin celebrity roast. they where the best. my fav was foster brooks!!!!!!!!!

yea that could be Rebs deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in right frame of mind! explains the difference!!!!!!!:P:D:D