• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Time for a smoke

HAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!  LOVE IT!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  "Undercover K-9 Unit" ....:grin:  Hi Marv and Remi!!!!!

Del, tell that "buddy" of yours he shoulda been travelling with the Donner party. "Mmm...try this....Korean GOOD!!"  

Edited by RebelSS

Stole a couple of recipes from reinhard,  5 lbs of swedes and 5 lbs of brats. Brats are getting cold smoked for 4 hrs or so, swedes are gently boiling. Thanks rh. .;)  one things for sure,  my stuffing skills kinda suck..

20160214_111152_resized.jpg

20160214_113037_resized.jpg

1 hour ago, bobberineyes said:

Stole a couple of recipes from reinhard,  5 lbs of swedes and 5 lbs of brats. Brats are getting cold smoked for 4 hrs or so, swedes are gently boiling. Thanks rh. .;)  one things for sure,  my stuffing skills kinda suck..

20160214_111152_resized.jpg

20160214_113037_resized.jpg

Poor reinhard, to bad he retired as maybe he would be making some money off everyone picking his brain! :lol:

40 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

NO NO NO!!! He's spotless right now!!!!   Lookit those hand rubbed extra layers of clearcoat sheen!!!!!:lol:

5x1ke9.jpg

I see its an extended cab!!!!!!!!!! extra room for the neighbor lady and all her cookies!!!!!!!!:cry::grin:

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

BINGO!!!! I made a bet you'd come back with something about ketchup in 10 minutes or less.....HAHAHAA!:D

and you expected what???????????????:P

And yer as helpful as Daffy Duck. He IS spotless right now. Has nothing to do with the pic, visual representation reference only. Don't you have something to souse verde ?

Edited by RebelSS