• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Time for a smoke

3 minutes ago, smurfy said:

so are you in this get up////

HEHEHE!!!!!

***WHOOP***WHOOP***

**  THREAD HIJACK**

:grin:

The so called pork belly strips are on. 48 hrs in pops brine, took em out rinsed one off and not on another to do a fry test, both were real good so I did just a quick rinse. I'm not sure why but I sure like to do things the hard way. .lol these things are gonna suck to slice, since I don't own a slicer might have to freeze em a smidge first.  Next time I'll do it the right way and get a belly the size of mine.:D

20160305_071519_resized.jpg

OMIGOD IN HEBBEN LAWD HELP ME PUHLEEESE......bobber, I can't handle this so early in the morning..could ya wait a bit please??!!! Are there any houses for sale in yer neighborhood?!

6271.gif

I have a nice rack of St. Louis spares on my GMG Daniel Boone.  I tried to make a smoker box to get some more smoke.  I love my pellet grill but I like a lot of smoke.  If this doesn't work I am going to order a 12" tube from brother Mossy064 at Owens BBQ. I have relit my box twice now and does not seem to keep going.  It originally was one I bought at the hardware store and I think it is for chips.  I have pellets in now.  56dc8d6c54d19_IMG_03971.thumb.JPG.7a9a09