• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pickled eggs!

So Duff, been up there recently?? Used to go to Riley's now and then. 

Hayslips has a meet raffle Friday nites, haven't been there but hear it gets busy. Sometimes go to the Timber wolf north of marcella, they have good food 

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Man DAVE I didn't realize you where that close to the pickled loon on 6?  Drive by it every time back and forth from the cabin. Yea that place is always full, even when it was called grandma's place.

Wanderer, where you the goofy fella parked at the big Rica access duck hunting this morning when I drove by!!😂🤭

By road we are about 7 miles from the Pickled Loon. Probably a little closer by 4 wheeler trail.

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

Man DAVE I didn't realize you where that close to the pickled loon on 6?  Drive by it every time back and forth from the cabin. Yea that place is always full, even when it was called grandma's place.

I've been driving by it hunting when it was still called the Broken Arrow Bar.  😉

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

Wanderer, where you the goofy fella parked at the big Rica access duck hunting this morning when I drove by!!😂🤭

Nope!  I was a goofy fella somewhere else today.  So yer sayin’ someone was poaching my spot? 😉

Hoping it’s enjoy the blowing snow and icy waves tomorrow though.

11 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Nope!  I was a goofy fella somewhere else today.  So yer sayin’ someone was poaching my spot? 😉

Hoping it’s enjoy the blowing snow and icy waves tomorrow though.

🤣 well he wasnt the only goofy one out there chasing ducks. i takt cty road 11 out of deer river, the deer river shortcut, down to 6 and some one was out on white oak also!!!! 

21 hours ago, smurfy said:

So Duff, been up there recently?? Used to go to Riley's now and then. 

Hayslips has a meet raffle Friday nites, haven't been there but hear it gets busy. Sometimes go to the Timber wolf north of marcella, they have good food 

Labor Day, with the mother in law battling Alzheimer's, we are the one's  cooking  when are up there or hit Riley's since it's only a couple miles away. Been to the Timber Wolf a couple times but never Hayslips.  They did bring me back a chocolate ice cream cone from next door to Hayslips last time up. Probably head up turkey day weekend.......looks like another year I will not be able to icefish yet. Booooo

Always interesting to see if folks are out on Big Rice or White Oak yet come first ice as we drive by.