• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

News - Uncertified Commercial Manure Applicators Involved In Manure Spill

COON RAPIDS – A collision between two manure tankers owned by Schon Manure Hauling about 5:30 p.m. Oct. 9 led to a 9,500-gallon manure spill near Coon Rapids in Carroll County. No one was hurt.

Full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hey all,  My name is Chase Pivarnik & I own DeLONG Lures. The entire company. ALL the many many molds, the name, a huge amount of inventory, the secret formula, TONS of hooks....the list goes on....everything needed to reopen the business!  I have literally everything all the way back to records and everything from the very beginning.  My father closed it when he retired. Call or text anytime.  219.508.8644  or email me at [email protected]  Located in Valparaiso, Indiana  Just google DeLONG Lures and the internet has tons of info or call me! 
    • anyone follow this for deer?????? the severity index really took a jump, and not in a good way the past few weeks, especially in northern Minnesota. up in the Duluth area its really bad.   pretty simple to get to it, hey if I can anyone can!!!!!!!😆 go to the MNDNR site, go to deer, type in winter severity index in the search box, then click on the top topic.
    • Hey all,  My name is Chase Pivarnik & I own DeLONG Lures. The entire company. ALL the many many molds, the name, a huge amount of inventory, the secret formula, TONS of hooks....the list goes on....everything needed to reopen the business!  I have literally everything all the way back to records and everything from the very beginning.  My father closed it when he retired. Call or text anytime.  219.508.8644  or email me at [email protected]  Located in Valparaiso, Indiana  Just google DeLONG Lures and the internet has tons of info or call me! 
    • Thanks. I’m not a big hunter but I have to admit my predatory instincts must be surfacing because I’m actually looking forward to it. Looks like a mild weekend next weekend to boot
    • PrairieStorm Outfitters has some upcoming dates available. Contect them for more info and mid week specials. They are running two Snobears currently.   The weather has thrown another curve ball at everyone out there but we are going strong in very comfortable Snobear ice fishing machines. Be safe, and remember to always to pick up after yourselves. Thank you.
    • they did groom the trails on Thursday here, so with the 4 inches on top it should be OK. I will wait for next Friday, and head up to palisade to ride. looks like they got about 8 inches of new snow.
    • A friend of mine started doing it and got a few in his grove. He wanted to wait until pheasant season was over before he did anything outside his property so no dogs got caught up in any