• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First R rated movie you saw in a theatre?

Duffman

Porkys.  Snuck in with a buddy and he got caught, the movie was probably 3/4's over.  I stayed and watched til the end.  Terrible movie, great adventure sneaking in!

This was mine as well, went to the old Moonlight drive in with my mom and her friend. Needless to say I was told to close my eyes more than a few times!! I grew up in a small town that didn't have cable till I was close to a teenager, now days with the internet, I'm sure kids are watching a whole lot worse that this type of movie.

Boar-while Porkys was my first movie I snuck into the first legit movie I went to was Jaws 2.  I still remember sitting front row scared out of my mind at the beginning.  I was 12 and that year my dad bought me my own 12 foot boat and 6 horse motor to use at the cabin.  When a boat would go by and the waves came rolling into my 12 footer I was petrified that a 25 foot great white was going to be in my boat within minutes.  

Either Summer of 42 or Klute both showed a little T.  Man that was great......  :D

If we didn't have a note from home to see an R rated movie the old lady who owned the theater would make us call home so she could talk to our parents.  We memorized the number of a business that we knew was closed for the day and then since mom or dad didn't answer she let is see the movie anyway.

The Exorcist scared the heck out of us.  My buddy faked crying when we were 12 or 13 so his mom came and picked us up with the car so we didn't have to walk the long walk home in the dark.    

I don't recall sneaking into any R rated flicks but I do remember seeing "The Story of O" back in '75 which at the time probably had an X rating. NC-17 rated now. Boring, gawd awful movie. Couldn't muster much for facial hair yet then so think we even had to show our fake ID's! :D