• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild 2015-2016 Season

hoppe56307

Not a Yeo fan at all and not saying he is any of the problem. A new guy couldn't do any worse or maybe any better. Hope he goes back to Iowa either way. I hope Dubnyk isn't shot by playoff time or hurt if we get in, that hot goalie can be a monster like Giguere was for the ducks when they stood in our way to the finals.

Impressive effort by the Wild last night. Should have been 10-0 after 2 periods. That was just an onslaught and Miller didn't stand a chance. Good all around effort and pretty much everyone had points.

Good to see Zucker get a goal. It had been a while. We need Coyle and Niederreiter to get going.

Yea that was a bullet to the forehead. I wasn't too happy to see Lundquist come into the game but no one was going to stop us last night and the Rangers have been sliding. Koivu and Vanek are both on fire right now was hoping the captain would have gotten that hat trick at the end. Next few game will be tough.

Vanek lock his family out and devour the whole Christmas ham? Had to of to look so slow tonite. Rest of the team not a whole lot better.  Scandella has to bury that first one to set the tone. Plenty of guys in Iowa that can hit a wide open net. Yeo is lucky that I don't own the team. He would have went straight to his car after the second period. Seems like a great guy and interviews well but has lost the team.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 10:51 PM, knoppers said:

do the wild have ANY wins against bad teams this year?

so I will say this again. we lose 3 games at home against teams we need to beat. last place teams are really doing it to us this year.

they played a good game tonight, just cannot put the puck into the net.

yes we need to make some changes, nugent-hopkins would be a great start.

vanek seems very slow, his passes are not good.

The Wild finally got out of their slump with a nice victory. A power play goal on the road doesn't happen often for them, a short handed goal and a shutout. Nice game overall. First game was sloppy by both teams though.

Hopefully they can keep it going against the Sharks tomorrow.

Helllooo....it's me..LOL  Pretty bad team IMO, same old thing...no pure goal scorers...Vanek maybe when he gets his legs moving otherwise would rather dish it off which he does nicely but not too often can they bury it. Pom is absolutely horrible, very weak legs, gets knocked down too easily this year, wimpy passes, poor stick handling...Granlund pathetic, Nino seems to have gotten stone hands. Was hoping Dumba would be more offensive but seems like he's lost his mojo or they have pulled the reins in on him, Koivu is just Koivu....nothing great,...Zucker is streaky but not lately...Stoll has been just OK....and the cupboards seem to be bare in Iowa....Fletch gave away a lot of draft picks and loaded us up near the Cap so we are stuck I am afraid...and why does Yeo insist on putting Parise and Koivu on for the shootout every time with the same negative results?..... try some other players! Vanek, Zucker, Spurg....mix it up a bit...they might be surprised.  Sounds like Fletch may be willing to dump a young Dman for a goal scorer but IMO he's having trouble getting takers which does not surprise me. On the bright side Coyle has been a beast so we got that going for us...other than Parise, not much else...do you guys think we have a second half run in us? I hope so but I have my doubts at this point...sure is a tough schedule coming out of the break...we'll find out quickly if they a ready to step it up or not.