• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fear the Walking Dead

LMITOUT

Overall it was a good season. I wish they would've put more detail into the downfall of society though...more panics, riots, government cover ups, military game plans, etc. Don't national guardsmen carry grenades? You'd think those would've worked quite well among the huge swarm of zombies. This rich guy, I'm not too sure about him. I'm thinking he's a con man, and that mansion (and boat) aren't his. I thought the military base takeover was over the top, but TWD 1st season finale was over the top as well...the CDC self destructing. Anyway, looking forward to season 2...wondering if they plan on making it a full blown series, or keeping it as an appetizer for TWD? Did anyone watch flight 462 online? Haven't seen it yet, but apparently it is going to tie into season 2. Line of the night..."let's go to Atlanta and find my brother, Rick Grimes!"

Edited by JBMasterAngler

Everyone must have given up on this show. Glad I didn't. Great season finale. Anticipated Chris and Travis off the show but not at the same time. Disappointed with Daniel gone but not surprised. Nick was the big one. Don't think anyone could have seen that coming.  Separate thread I guess if this page has any life left. Who stayed up for Preacher? Odd but a lot of promise. AMC kicking it right now. The Night Manager finale tomorrow night. 

Pretty disappointed in the show. Would've been better if they stuck to the "who, what, when, where, and how?" about the start of the zombie apocalypse. Focus on government cover ups, media coverage, mass hysteria, uprisings against the national guard/law enforcement, etc, etc, etc. Instead it's just "walking dead, west coast"! That Mexican village was basically Hershel's farm. People keeping zombies as pets, and treating them like they were living people, and then the whole place burns down. Pretty similar. Daniel was the only character I liked, and now he's dead...maybe. Give the show a generous D+

Season 3 premiere. Not too bad! If you can overlook the constant stupid mistakes that have become synonymous with these shows, lastnight's episode got a passing grade. Travis dying in the first episode was a surprise. Probably going to hurt the show in the long run though, as he characters just don't grab me as much as they do on "TWD". But hey, maybe I'm wrong :crazy: will be interesting to see which direction they decide to go.

He's actually the only character I liked. His death was "iffy", so I was hoping he was going to reappear. Now that Travis (my 2nd favorite) is dead, Daniel's character is definitely needed. Madison all of a sudden being a tough girl is an absolute joke! A liberal guidance counselor, her drug addict son, and prissy girly girl daughter are going to take over a heavily armed, doomsday prepping, militia? Uh huh.

IDK, I am kinda liking this show more and more. Its much better than the first season. Yeah, Madison has her quirks, but there are some interesting characters and this whole conflict with the indigenous people now is intriguing.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:55 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

Season 5 sucks so far! But just out of curiosity, would walkie talkies still work several years into a zombie apocalypse? In other words, would there be a signal for them to use?

Walkie Talkies are just two way radios.   They make their own signals, no towers.   Cell phones on the other hand are a little more unlikely.