• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting pumped??

Come on guys, who's pumped up to get out baiting? Im chompin at the bit! Got halle and me a new double man stnad and am going build an encloser around it. Got some new scents to try, 55 gal. drum of peanut butter coming with some boxes of liqourice, lots of stuff left over from last year, trial mix, cherry granola, sunflower screenings, carmel topping,if I could find some beef trimmings, id be set,, and 57 is comeing up with 10-12 barrels of dounuts. its in the air boys, breath it in deep! 

PUMPED!!! Still pumped from saving all the sweet rolls Boar! Just knowing where its going gets the pumper going! Gots to get some black on the ground this year Buddy. Got alot of hungry mouths to feed.... Te Hee..

that is the great thrill for me, one time I went into bait and my 100 lb logs were thrown 10ft away, I was so jacked that I accidently sprayed myself in the eyes with mosqito spray cause i couldnt take my eyes off the brush line.

Yes sir. I am getting jacked up also. I have one of my barrels of goodies that it getting a really sweet aroma coming off of it when I walk by it. I can't belive how quickly it is getting here.

After being up at the cabin this past weekend, I can only hope that the deer flies and mosquitos thin out a little by then. They were horrible, probably the worst i can remember!!   Checked out a few of our usual bait sites, and found one of our better sites was logged off sometime since we were up there last, but that is something you have to deal with on public land.  The good news is that only 2 got drawn this year, so we still have plenty of other sites.