• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyeguy 54

Northern Lights

Nice show just north of town tonight so took a few shots. Tried 3200 ISO for 20 seconds.  forgot that I had the exposure on minus .7.  Fun time and hope to see more to practice on again. :)  4th one is straight up. big dipper in last 2. I see I had the fstop at 10,  forgot to change that also. So many things to remember. gotta get some cards to remember this stuff. lol 

nla.jpg

nlb.jpg

nlc.jpg

nld.jpg

nle.jpg

nlf.jpg

Edited by eyeguy 54

I like the silhouette of the big tree in the foreground! I heard there has been quite the solar storm.  I'm not sure how long that hangs around, But I'll be an hour north of St Cloud in a couple of days.  Maybe I can catch a glimpse.

I was out last night as well, it has been a big storm. Might try again tonight. You found a nice location with that large tree!

thx, just a few miles to the north we spotted the tree.  might drive around this afternoon to find another spot to try also. 

Very nice, sorry I missed it.  Been years since I saw a good display like that.

best I have ever seen this far south. Pretty neat when you can see them straight up and to the south a bit. I wish I would have known how to take pics when I lived in Alaska 40 years ago.