• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IN NEED OF PRACTICE!!! But where?

Howdy All...

My neighbor just bought a new shotgun and he NEEDS TO PRACTICE!!! He has not hunted in a quite a while and wants to get back into it. And I won't take him out unless he puts in a bunch of range time. WITH ME!! I gotta see what I'm in for, right? shocked.gif

If he were to pay the the 10, 15 or $20.00 per gun to shoot a few clays at the local ranges, he'd have to take out a "second" on his house to pay the amount of practice he really needs. grin.gif

Do you happen to know of anyplace (public) to go to dust a few clays in the southwest metro? Like some public land around maybe the Waconia area somewhere. I've got all the equipment (launchers and hand throwers) we just need a spot. If any of you have some land we could use, please join us! Clays are a gas.

Thanks......Dan

BTW.... Can you get kevlar vests for dogs?

------------------
[email protected]